You will need a standard UK or Irish Driving license. However, to purchase a motorhome which weights between 3,500kg – 7,500kg you will need a C1 category licence.

If you have a second vehicle and the motorhome is not for everyday use, policies can be found from £255 STG.

One years road tax for Motorhomes under 3,500KG is currently £325 STG. For Motorhomes over 3,500KG it is currently £165 STG.

To make things easier for you, we carry out all registrations on new vehicles in the UK through the NOVA System with the DVLNI. We also register vehicles in ROI using the VRT System which we complete on behalf of the customer!

Motorhomes require an annual habitual & mechanical service. Our Aftersales Service team can take care of this for you, why not take a look at our Aftersales Service deals to see what we can do for you!

Our Aftersales Service team offer a full range of servicing & accessories. Whether you want to book an annual habitation check, fitment of accessories (Fiamma / Omnistor awnings, bike racks, Air Conditioning Units, back and Top boxes etc etc), warranty repairs or any other requirements please do not hesitate to contact us as we will be happy to assist.

Winterising your motorhome is recommended when the temperature drops below 5 °C. It is especially important to winterize your motorhome before storing it away during the colder months. Read our fill winterising guide in our News section!